Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Aunt Mandy was home!

It was so great to have my sister home for the short time she was back last week. It is always nice to have her home, and now with Ava I love seeing them bond! Mandy got a little alone time with little miss as she watched her last Wednesday morning. I was told Ava was pretty good for her, and mostly slept. So thankfully she wasn't a crabby pants for Aunt Mandy. I know Ava loves when she is back and they really seem to get along great. I pray that they are close as she grows up even though Mandy is far away. I am hoping we can get her home for her baptism on the 13th, haven't heard back from Amanda as to whether she can get work off or not, but she will be Ava's godmother. Love and miss you Mandy!

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Ashley. Hoping Amanda can come back also. If not you will figure it out just like with Kyle. And I think she is only a "crabby pants" when Grandma Kay needs to get stuff done and picks her up! Please tell me I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete