Friday, March 16, 2012

The Park


I got to take Ava up to the park today when I got home from work. Jami had watched her earlier this week and I was a little jealous that she was the first one to take Ava! She had told me how much she loved it so I was excited to see her in the swing! Ava thought it was the best thing since apple juice! She had so much fun! I attempted to get a video of her swinging, it isn't the best since the sun was right in my eyes (camera) but you will get the gist. For those family members that haven't seen, look closely and you will see her teeth! Her uncles claim she looks like a hillbilly. Here are a few more pictures from the park, some with Jami and some from today...

"Hey Ava, I need a push!"

What is this stuff? Wonder if it tastes good....
This is way better then my swing at home.. no offense Grandma!
Yup Mom I was right, I LOVE the park!
She found a small twig

and a stick

No comments:

Post a Comment