Saturday, June 2, 2012

Planning for party!

I have been picturing Ava's party in my head for well over 3 months now, and this is my final week to get everything in order! Anyone who knows me knows how I am obsessed with Pinterest. I have gotten so many idea's for recipes, pictures, crafts, and of course birthday parties! I wanted to share my first go at POMS. They are basically hanging balls of tissue paper, but I think they are adorable! I got the directions for this off of the blog, Imperfectly Beautiful. It took a little bit to figure out how to fluff it, but I think my first one was a success, and they should only get better from here! Also, don't mind the colors, even though I thought they turned out pretty cute for green and yellow- reminds me of Columbus High school colors, it was all I had on hand. I have multiple colors for her party!




















Trying to get one thing done a day so when next Sunday comes I won't be stressed! I have also had lots of help from friends and family and I thank each of you! Ava's 1st party is going to be great! Can't wait, and pray that it doesn't rain since we are planning on having the party at the park, or we will all be crammed in our house. Either way we will be celebrating an amazing little girl's big day with family and friends and that's all that matters, we will just be real cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment